MODERN SLAVERY STATEMENT 2020/2021
- Jobandtalent Ltd is committed to eliminating modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
- Jobandtalent Ltd is committed to ensuring that its internal staff and any workers it supplies (directly or indirectly) are not subject to behaviour or threats that may amount to modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
Jobandtalent Ltd provides appropriate training and awareness information for all of its staff. In particular:
- Our leadership team has received a detailed instruction in identifying and resolving concerns around modern slavery and human trafficking.
- All of our staff receive awareness-raising information around issues involving modern slavery and human trafficking, so that they can bring any concerns they have to the attention of the leadership team.
- Any staff, workers or other parties are strongly encouraged to report any concerns or suspicions that they might have to the Leadership Team or to our Worker Care team.
Reports surrounding these issues are taken extremely seriously by our Leadership team, who are committed to ensuring that all investigations shall be prompt and effective. If our investigations reveal any issues, we are committed to taking appropriate action, including but not limited to:
- Working with the appropriate organisations to improve standards,
- Removing that organisation from our preferred supplier or client list,
- Passing details to appropriate law enforcement bodies.
We regularly monitor our risks in this area through the use of relevant key performance indicators, including:
- The amount of time spent on bank account audits, re-audits, spot checks, and related due diligence, and
- The level of modern slavery awareness amongst our staff.
- Surveys to our supplied workers where we measure the existence of modern slavery at the external workplaces
We would also recommend reading this in conjunction with our other policies, including our:
- Corporate social responsibility policy,
- Anti-bribery / corruption policy, and
- Whistle-blowing policy
This policy was adopted on 01 July 2016 after being agreed by the Leadership team. It is reviewed periodically.
Modern Slavery and Trafficking is a global problem, and with the links to many criminal activities and organizations it remains a high risk to any organization.
Jobandtalent will continue its efforts in the identification and prevention of Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking as it remains a high priority for the business and organization.
Chief Executive Offcer UK